Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Michael Trucco Is Back For HIMYM Season 8

Well it seems like Robin just can't forget her crush and 'How I Met Your Mother' is bringing back Michael Trucco (Battlestar Galactica) for a good chunk of season 8 according to TV Line. Trucco made his first appearance on HIMYM back in season 6 and the producers would have liked to have used him more but he was under obligation with Fairly Legal (were he plays Justin).

Speaking of Fairly Legal, what does this mean for the fate of the yet decided season 3? In my opinion its not looking good. Especially since Michael wasn't able to do both Fairly Legal and HIMYM just two seasons ago. So unless Fairly Legal doesn't start taping the new season until January/February of 2013, I just can't see a third season of Fairly Legal happening. I guess only time will tell.

What do you think of the news that Michael Trucco is headed back to 'How I Met Your Mother'? Let me know in the comment section below! I for one could not be happier, well unless news of Fairly Legal season 3 would come. That would put me over the moon!

No comments:

Post a Comment